Thursday, May 1, 2008

That's how I know Berkeley and Hailey really good and when I say really I mean really really.

Tonight I helped my sister Berkeley clean her room because her and her freind Hailey made a huuuuuuuuge mess and they're really good at making messes trust me I had to clean it.

6 comments:

briana said...

i love to see you willingly help your sister without being asked. you are such a great brother and also a great son! i love you.

Bray Bray said...

Thanks mom, your a perfect mom too.

Val said...

Braden you are such an awesome boy. I hope I have a little boy just like you.

Bray Bray said...

your my first comment that's not family, thanks and keep reading there's more to come.

briana said...

;) thanks val!

melanie33 said...

Thanks for cleaning up my huuuge mess! I will help Berkeley next time!

hailey